Debugging

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:40:39 +0100

Konrad Hinsen <hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr> writes:

>                ... I didn't want to downgrade to GHC 5 for trying it (nor is
> my code Haskell 98, because of multi-parameter classes), and all that seems
> left to try is Hat, whose Web site I can't reach at the moment.

If the main Hat site is down:
    http://haskell.org/hat/
there is a mirror:
    http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/hat/

Hat is also currently best used with ghc-5 rather than ghc-6,
for fairly basic but tedious configuration issues, which we hope
to clear up soon.  However it does support hierarchical libraries,
multi-parameter classes, and functional dependencies over and above
plain Haskell'98.

> So what are you Haskell programmers using for debugging in real life?

Hat  :-)  But I would say that....

Regards,
    Malcolm