Homework

Frank Seaton Taylor knarf@bka-inc.com
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:32:35 -0400

- I leave this morning for ICFP.

- My laptop is broken, so I can't work on code for this on the plane.

- The delights of Sweden will go less noticed, since the number
theorist in me will not let me forget. (It's already saying, "It's such
a simple description, how hard can it be? Just give it some thought.")

This was cruel timing. ;-)

---Frank