.. Drowning in stateful, side-effect riddled, spaghetti code? We have the answer. fdps[]c.

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley@ldn.invesco.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:10:40 +0100

Hey there!

Stateful side-effect-laden spaghetti programming sucks, and so does the
cost.. feel like your [sic] getting ripped off? ...
We tear up your code and give you and your colleagues a fresh start ..

 - Save you a lot of money by eliminating side-effects
 - Develop new code in substantially reduced time
 - Stop customers/managers calling you on the phone about late delivery
 - Avoid code maintenance debt

... and more!

Why keep dealing with the stress, and headaches, of mainstream programming
styles?

Combine pure and lazy functional programming and get on with your life
today!!

Come here and take a look at how we can help.

http:///www.haskell.org

The information in this email and in any attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use
of the named addressee(s). This information may be
subject to legal professional or other privilege or may
otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules.  It must not be disclosed to any person without
our authority.

If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.