PROMOTION

SANDER SMITH sander@winning.com
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:49:43 +0500

                             BINGO NETHERLANDS SWEEEPSTAKE LOTTERY NL
                                                                              BURDENSTRAAT21B
                                        1053 DS AMSTERDAM=2C THE NETHERLANDS
                                                                        TEL NO=3A +31-611-188-193

FROM=3A THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION=2FPRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF=3A HWS=2F200118308=2F02
BATCH=3A 18=2F203=2FJJS=2E
ATTN=3A CEO

We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 29th JULY 2003=2C of the BINGO NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY=2FINTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMS held on the 10th JULY 2003=2E Your company name attached to the ticket numbers 564-75600545-188 with serial number 5388=2F01 drew the lucky numbers 3-11-27-30-34-41=2C which consequently won the lottery in the 2 category=2E

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of us$1million in cash credited to file HWS=2F2001183808=2F01=2Ethis is from a total cash prize of us$10million share the ten international lucky winners in this category=2E

CONGRATULATIONS=2E
Your funds is now deposited with our security department to your name=2C due to the mixed up of some numbers and names=2C we ask that you keep this winning a top secret from the public notice until your claims has been processed and your remitted to your account as this is apart of security protocol=2C to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants=2E

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from the 30=2C000 company and 20=2C000 individuals=92 names from all over the world as part of our international promotions program=2C which we conduct every year=2E We hope with a part of winning=2C you will take part in our end of year stake us$50million international lottery=2E

TO begin your claim=2C please contact your claim agent=2C Jame Morrison=2C Foreign Service manager FOREX BUREAU AMSTERDAM=2C THE
NETHERLANDS=2ETEL=3A+31-615-264-830=2CE-Mail=3Ajamemorrison1=40europe=2Ecom=2Cjamemorrison1=40winnIng=2Ecom=2C for processing and remittance of your cash to a designated account of your choice=2E

Remember=2C all winning must be claiming not later than AUGUST 18th 2003=2C after this date all funds will be returned as unclaimed=2E

NOTE=3A In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications=2C please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your agent=2E Furthermore=2C should there be any change of your address=2C do inform your agent as soon as possible=2E

Congratulations again from all members of our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program=2E

Sincerely=2C
Sander Smith=2E