Parsec question

Doaitse Swierstra doaitse@cs.uu.nl
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:39:32 +0200

Parsec cannot do this. If you want this behaviour check out the Parsing
library at cvs.cs.uu.nl (directory lib). In the examples directory you
find an example parser for Haskell written using these combinators. At
the top level there is also a Tiger compiler that is written with these
combinators,

   Doaitse Swierstra