writing compiler in haskell

Doaitse Swierstra doaitse@cs.uu.nl
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:58:27 +0200

Last year a student in Bolivia (Alexey Rodriguez) wrote a front end for
C using our tools (cvs.cs.uu.nl) in about three months. I must say this
Alexey a talented student, and few students would be able to do so in
the same time. If you are interested you may contact him at
alrodrig@cs.uu.nl. If you want we can also check the compiler in into
our cvs,

  Doaitse Swierstra