Pure File Reading (was: Dealing with configuration data)

Yoann Padioleau Yoann.Padioleau@irisa.fr
26 Sep 2002 15:09:13 +0200

Koen Claessen <koen@cs.chalmers.se> writes:

i find your idea very good.
indeed for the library GetOpt, the argument of a program never change so it
 make sense to make this library without using IO monad, same for argv and for the enviroment.
for openFile it seems harder, it would require to have a lock on the file
 to be sure that no one modify the file, same for a webpage.