Job

Mark Carroll mark@chaos.x-philes.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:15:14 -0500 (EST)

The company I'm involved with - Aetion, a tiny defense contractor in
Columbus, Ohio - will likely be wanting to hire an affordable Haskell
programmer before the end of the year. So, on the offchance that any of
you guys are be interested, or know of someone who might be, feel free to
e-mail me for more information or to supply your resume. Unfortunately,
the nature of the work is such that US citizenship or a security clearance
would help, and telecommuting isn't really an option. On the upside, the
work should be varied and interesting - more challenging than mundane.

(I wonder if I should mention this in comp.lang.functional, too.)

For the next Haskell communities report thing in a few months, I'll try to
say a bit about what we're up to. (-: At this stage, we're just starting,
so there's little to say.

-- Mark