GUI Library for Visualizing Data

Nick Name nick.name@inwind.it
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:27:55 +0100

On 04 Nov 2002 12:16:01 +0100
Peter Simons <simons@cryp.to> wrote:

>  Unfortunately, the diagrams would have to be displayed and updated in
>  real-time, sort of, because I'm writing a status monitor that will
>  display useful information about your system, network, etc.

You can replot data each 5 seconds with gnuplot, or use a 2d library and
code the graphs yourself (with a functional language, it's not so
difficult, of course it won't be exceptional results but maybe it will
suffice).

Vincenzo

--
Trovo molto comodo che molti siti si possano vedere solo con "internet
explorer": se un webmaster e` un dilettante fa un HTML da dilettante,