layout rule infelicity

Eray Ozkural erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:29:28 +0300

On Thursday 30 May 2002 13:43, Frank Atanassow wrote:

> Anyway, I have the feeling that, for every person on this list who
> complains about layout being unintuitive, there are 10 people who would say
> the opposite. Shall we take a poll?

It's not unintuitive, it's counter-intuitive. :) The errors resulting from
layout mistakes are hard to spot and are annoying.

  On the other hand, it has a blend of intuition. If you are writing in a
certain, not-so-clear-what style, it makes life easier. :)

 As you can see I've contradicted myself.

** Type error.

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo  Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza