SUGGESTION: haskell-announce mailing list

Eray Ozkural erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Tue, 21 May 2002 20:42:20 +0300

On Monday 20 May 2002 23:36, Mark Carroll wrote:

> "cafe" has the pleasing connotation that people new to the Haskell fora
> should feel free to post their questions without fearing that they're
> bothering the important business of the list of whatever - it makes it
> very obviously a friendly, open forum.

I think the notion of a cyber cafe works well in project oriented mailing
lists. It has worked well for KDE folks, too.

Thanks,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo  Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza