Rectification Hugs bug

Rijk J. C. van Haaften Rijk J. C. van Haaften" <rjchaaft@cs.uu.nl
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:03:56 +0100

Dear all,

After intensive investication of several people here at
Utrecht University, these are the results
 1. The very latest Hugs version doesn't have the bug
 2. All before-december-2001 versions don't have the bug

I were using a version downloaded some weeks ago. After
installing the current distribution, the problems disappeared

Therefore, I suspect there have been one or more
bug-fix updates after December 2001, fixing this problem.
However, I couldn't find that documented on the Hugs site.

Can anyone confirm such an update? Where can I find last-
minute distribution information?

Thanks,

Rijk-Jan