differentiation. Reply

Jerzy Karczmarczuk karczma@info.unicaen.fr
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:51:27 +0100

Ketil Z Malde adds a comment concerning the query of Zhe Fu:

> Jerzy Karczmarczuk has some interesting papers on his web site using a
> different approach to differentiation, maintaining, IIRC, a lazy list
> of all derivatives of functions.  I don't have the URL ready, but a
> your favorite search engine should be able to help you out.

1. First, I suggest to move this to Haskell-café. I leave the original
   address, though.

2. My work is about the "Automatic Differentiation" in Haskell. The paper
   has been published in HOSC last year.
   But somebody might get interested in some geometric extensions thereof
   (differential forms)

Jerzy Karczmarczuk