Jan Skibinski's numeric-quest code

Jay Cox sqrtofone@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:29:51 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Mike Thomas wrote:

> Thanks Jay.
>
> > Not online  (could google have cached these pages?)
>
> I put the URLs into Google's search and got nothing.  Is this the right way
> to find cached pages?

Actually just putting in the Module name seems to have worked.

oh wait!

(mind's bulb brightens.)
(mind's bulb dims after fairly exaustive search)

I tried various incantations of "site:numeric-quest.com" etc to not much
avail.

> > Alright.  I'll put my copy up temporarly at
> >
> > http://www.flash.net/~flygal/Jay/Momenta.html
> > http://www.flash.net/~flygal/Jay/QuantumVector.hml
>
> Have you got the Fraction, Orthogonals (Indexless Linear Algebra), tensor
> (N-dimensional tensors) and Fuzzy Oscillator modules too?

Nope.  It was almost a freak of nature that I had the above.

found mention of a QuantumOscillator Module etc (haskell mailing lists)
but apparently google didnt cache it.

Sorry,

Jay Cox