Interpret haskell within haskell.

Lauri Alanko la@iki.fi
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:26:44 +0200

For what it's worth, I will probably be doing my MSc thesis on
adapting eval (and reflection in general) to a statically typed
language. Essentially you need a run-time representation of the
environment and the typing context, and a type system which groks the
relationship between run-time and static types.

Strangely enough, I haven't found any real research on this particular
subject. There's lots of work on related areas, eg. dynamic types and
intensional polymorphism, but nothing that's really motivated by eval
and reflection.

Any suggestions for references are welcome. :)

Lauri Alanko
la@iki.fi