Question about the use of an inner forall

Jon Cast jcast@ou.edu
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:13:20 -0500

"Scott J." <jscott@planetinternet.be> wrote:
> Hi,

> I am going to stop this discussion . What counts for me at this
> moment is that I know how it works.

Alright.

> I thank everybody who replied to my email.

You're welcome.

> As for the discussion about Curry Howard isomorphism and more about
> type theory, I shall gladly discuss these things further but than in
> private email.

Do you mean ``but in private email''?  Why?  I think that, because of
the strong mathematical basis underlying Haskell, these things are
on-topic.  So, why not let the list profit from the discussion?

> Hey, I hope really that I know how it works but this seems to be
> confirmed in these emails.

> I left Ocamel for Haskell for it's more functional approach.

> I think documentation about the features extending Haskell 98 is
> very needed for those who want only to program with the
> language Haskell.

True; unfortunately, too many extensions are documented only in
technical papers...

> Thx for all replies

> Scott

Jon Cast