ASSISTANCE NEEDED.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk karczma@info.unicaen.fr
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:08:12 +0200

Ketil Z. Malde:

> "Brian Tawney" <briancorliss@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> >> REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE- STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
>
> > This is a common scam.
>
> It is also a common spam.  How about closing the list for
> non-subscribers?

Please, be positive!

DR DAN MOMOH:

> I amDR.  DAN  MOMOH, an accountant in the Ministry of petroleum Resources (MPR)
> and a member of a seven-man Tender Board in charge of contract review and
> payment approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable person to
> handle a very confidential transaction that involves the transfer of a huge sum
> of money to a foreign account. It may sound strange but exercise patience and
> read on.

> We will mandate you to draw up an investment plan for us of which you will
> control since we cannot bring our shares back to Nigeri!
> a. We are very interested in investing in real estate in your country.

> 1. Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence.
>
> 2. That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality
>    because of the circumstances we now find ourselves.
>
> 3. That the funds would be transferred to an account over which you have
>    absolute control.

etc. etc.

Folks, WE ARE SAVED!!!

The Haskell country will finally find an adequate funding. We can finally get
rid of Microsoft agents like Simon Peyton Jones, and Simon Marlow. (Or, hmmm...
no, we can't dismiss them like that. We will buy them!)

Jerzy Karczmarczuk
Caen, France

I propose to keep this money here in Normandy. We have plenty of very resistant
bunkers not destroyed yet (neither in '44, nor during the turning of "The
Longest Day", nor even during the '50 commemoration of the Invasion by the
drunk veterans...).