Doing exercises from "Haskell tutorial" ...

Dmitry Astapov adept@umc.com.ua
03 Oct 2001 10:59:38 +0300

 MK> 02 Oct 2001 15:16:27 +0300, Dmitry Astapov <adept@umc.com.ua> pisze:
>> I need to define SetsAsLists as an instance of Set by supplying
>> definitions for all Set methods, but definitions I wrote led me to
>> adding additional constraints on "union" and "memeber" methods.

 MK> What constraints? The class already says that these operations require
 MK> Eq on the element type:
[skip]

Yes, they already there, but only because I placed them there. Original
text from Tutorial does not have these constraints.

--
Dmitry Astapov //ADEpt                               E-mail: adept@umc.com.ua
GPG KeyID/fprint: F5D7639D/CA36 E6C4 815D 434D 0498  2B08 7867 4860 F5D7 639D