Haskell and ASN.1

Steinitz, Dominic J Dominic.J.Steinitz@BritishAirways.com
19 Nov 2001 09:12:26 Z

I have done some work on this with colleagues at Kingston University. Nothing automatic though. There is a translation scheme but you have to define an encode and decode function for each ASN.1 type. I assume you want to use to BER and all that is handled for you. I'm tied up at the moment but I'll try and send you something by the end of the week. I don't think parsing ASN.1 is trivial but if you were thinking of doing an automatic translator I'd be very interested.

Dominic.

adept@umc.com.ua on 19/11/2001 08:55:00