Haskell coding environment for windows users?

Jesper Louis Andersen jlouis@diku.dk
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:08:58 +0100

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 05:20:35PM +0530, Srineet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask this question. I want
> to know what's the Haskell coding environment used by GHC users on
> windows? What 's the preferred editor? Is there any Haskell tags for vim?

There is. Vim 6.0 (at least) defines it into it's shared files
(syntax/haskell.vim and syntax/lhaskell.vim). They work fine for me.

It should pose no problem to provide syntax files for other editors with
the Haskell Report in thy hands

--
Jesper