newbie conceptual question [from haskell list]

D. Tweed
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:12:17 +0100 (BST)

To correct the incoimprehensible sentence...
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, D. Tweed wrote:

> actually happens to be implementation defined. But I don't consider that
> when I screw up by allocating memory outside array bounds to be a bug due
> to implementation-definedness, it's a bug because I didn't spot some
> interaction that caused the variable that ^ I was accessing the array at to
                                       held the index

> become a value that was to big.

___cheers,_dave________________________________________________________ |tweed's law:  however many computers
email:      |   you have, half your time is spent
work tel: (0117) 954-5250       |   waiting for compilations to finish.