[newbie] Lazy >>= ?!

andrew@andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk andrew@andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 11:54:42 +0000

Thanks to everyone for replying.  Things make more sense now (I've
re-read a chunk of the Haskell Companion that really hammers home the
difference between actions and monads).  Also, thanks for the pointer
to random numbers without IO - I'd actually written my own equivalent,
but will now drop it and use that.

Cheers,
Andrew

--