A sample revised prelude for numeric classes

Ashley Yakeley ashley@semantic.org
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:03:37 -0800

At 2001-02-11 14:42, Dylan Thurston wrote:

>I've started writing up a more concrete proposal for what I'd like the
>Prelude to look like in terms of numeric classes.  Please find it
>attached below.  It's still a draft and rather incomplete, but please
>let me know any comments, questions, or suggestions.

Apologies if this has been discussed and I missed it. When it comes to
writing a 'geek' prelude, what was wrong with the Basic Algebra Proposal
found in <ftp://ftp.botik.ru/pub/local/Mechveliani/basAlgPropos/> ?
Perhaps it could benefit from multi-parameter classes?

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA