Need help to get GTK bindings working

mgross@dorsai.org mgross@dorsai.org
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 22:52:25 -0400 (EDT)

I've got ghc5 running, have downloaded all the documented bits and pieces
for the GTK bindings, done the compiles, modifed the package.conf file
(probably incorrectly, since I haven't been able to find complete
documentation on the contents of that file), and am having a variety of
difficulties--like reported missing exports (which aren't missing from the
.hi file), etc.

Would some kind soul out there be willing to do a bit of hand holding off
list to get this thing working? After the job is done, we can post the
results as instructions for others to follow.

Thanks in advance.

Murray Gross
mgross@dorsai.org