Doh!! Still don't quite understand

Graeme Turner graemeturner@blueyonder.co.uk
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 20:11:08 +0100

Hi, I e-mailed earlier about the IO String input but am still unable to get
anything to work

Thanks for the e-mails back but I still haven't got a grasp of what to
do.Here is a more detailed explanation as I may have been rather vague last
time!

I have a file of the following format :-

Surname , Forename , Age , Height e.g.
<String>, <String>, <Int> , <Int>

I have a tuple called Person which is defined as (String,String,Int,Int) as
you would expect.

What I want to do is to create a function which will
 1 take a line from the file
 2 create a Person tuple from the read information

I have defined functions to perform an insertion sort given a tuple of the
above specification.

Thanks for your time in explaining this to me

Graeme Turner