[Hackathon] ANNOUNCE: join (UHac <$> DHD)

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Tue Mar 13 17:06:12 CET 2012

You can still join us at the DHD >>= UHac, but the time is running out.

  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/DHD_UHac

Deadline: April 1 (no fooling!)

We've also have a few updates:

* We put the DHD program up, at least as much of it as we have.

  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/DHD_UHac/DHD_Program

* As you can see from the program, there is still room for more speakers.
In particular, we'd like to hear from people coming outside Utrecht and the
Netherlands. We'd also like to see more lightning talks. Send Sean an email
with your idea: leather at cs.uu.nl

* UHac on Friday has moved to a "new" location. Actually, it's the same
location as on Saturday and Sunday, so that should make things easier.

See you in Utrecht!

The Organizers:
Sean Leather
Jurriën Stutterheim
Jurriaan Hage

P.S. Make sure your Monad is also a Functor.
P.P.S. Apologies for multiple copies.