[Hackathon] BelHac: A Hackaton in Belgium, 5-7 November

Martijn van Steenbergen martijn at van.steenbergen.nl
Mon Sep 27 04:57:51 EDT 2010

I have just booked 5 beds in Hostel 47 in Ghent for our group. We will
be staying in a 6-bed room, so there is still one bed available. If
anyone is still looking for a bed in Ghent and wants to share a room
with fellow Haskellers, that one bed might be an interesting choice. I
told them we were there for BelHac, so if you mention that, they should
be able to figure out which bed is meant.

Groetjes,

Martijn.