[Hackathon] Accommodations grouping

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Feb 3 14:52:27 EST 2010

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 03.02.2010, 18:40 +0100 schrieb Jasper Van der Jeugt:
> I will go by train from Brussels and probably also stay at the City
> Backpacker. It would be nice to share a dorm with Haskellers, I
> suppose.

ok, there seems to be a relatively large number of people staying at the
Backpackers. Maybe we can arrange with the hostel that they know about
this conference. Then we can register individually and they can just put
us together in rooms? Might be more efficient that finding groups of
four ourselves. Maybe the local team can talk to them and put
information about that on the wiki?

Greetings,
Joachim

--