[Hackathon] Hac phi roundup

Mike Burns mike at mike-burns.com
Mon Jul 27 11:41:06 EDT 2009

On 2009-07-27 11.23.32 -0400, Brent Yorgey wrote:
> Thanks to all who attended Hac phi and made it such a success!  I hope
> everyone had a great time writing code and meeting other Haskell
> hackers--I know I did.

Thanks to Brent and the other organizers for their work, too. This was a
wonderful time.

> I'm planning to write a little round-up post on my blog and I'd love
> to include short descriptions of what projects people worked on.

I finished a minimally working program called "taggert" that provides for a
tagged view of a directory, using gtk2hs and HDBC-Sqlite3.

http://mike-burns.com/project/taggert/taggert%20-%200.01%20preview.png

--
Mike Burns mike at mike-burns.com http://mike-burns.com/