[Hackathon] Edinburgh Meetup (Sat 29 Aug) and Hack Day (Sun 30 Aug)

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 26 15:39:55 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 05:04:00PM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> Dear Haskellers,
>
> Just a quick reminder that we will be having a Hack Day in Edinburgh
> on Sunday 30 August (ICFP venue).  That's in two weeks!
>
> For the interested, we will also be meeting up the day before 09:30
> Saturday 29 August just outside the RCPE (ie. the ICFP venue again).
> We'll have a quick wander and hopefully find some nice places to sit and
> chat, whip out the occasional laptop and fling a lambda or not being
> careful not to injure the passers-by.

I'll be there Saturday morning---looking forward to meeting people!

Also, I have purchased a ticket to hear a concert of some 16th-century
a capella 16th-century music at the Canongate Kirk at 5pm on Saturday:

  http://www.edfringe.com/ticketing/detail.php?id=13649

Just thought I'd mention it, so if there's anyone else coming to the
meetup day and 16th-century a capella sounds like your cup of tea, you
can get a ticket too and we can go together.

-Brent