[GUI] I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

telma savimbi telmasavimbi45 at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 23:45:35 EDT 2004

FIRST PROPERTIES INVESTMENT LTD

(A SUBSIDIARY OF SAVIMBI INVESTMENTS LTD)

 ATTENTI: DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT

May I use this opportunity to introduce my self as DR.(MRS).
TELMA SAVIMBI I am the wife to the late MR. GREAT JONAS
SAVIMBI, the leader of the Angolan revolutionary group known as
the (UNITA) who died while on active duty in an effort to
liberate our people. I am contacting you with the believe that
we will develop a cordial business relationship which will be
beneficial to both parties.

I am currently in possession of (Fourty Five Million United
State Dollars) which I intended to use for investment purposes
specifically in your country. The money came about as a result
of my late husband's inability to proceed with the purchase of
military hardware, which he contracted with South African Arms
Company. Since the start of our civil war the source of funds in
prosecuting the war has been from diamond, which is under our
control. My son is the secretary of state mining under The
diamond were always exported to South Africa and art of the
proceeds usually used buying military hardware's, I traveled
immediately to my late husband's residence in South Africa and
discovered the sum of ($45 Million Dollars) cash hidden
under his underground safe.

Due to my status as a refugee, I cannot invest these funds here
in South Africa, I therefore seek your assistance in transferring
this funds out of South Africa, all necessary arrangement has
been made by me and I assure you that there is no risk attached
to this and we will work out modalities for the success of this
transaction. I promise to give you 10% of the total funds for
your assistance and my family will use the remaining 90% for
investment in your country.

I hope that this proposal will interest you.
my son JAMES JONAS SAVIMBI is staying in Spain as a refugee

Please I will like you to keep this transaction at utmost secrecy
whatever your decision will be while I await your response via email telmasavimbi at uymail.com
(this is savimbi web site) http://www.empereur.com/angola.html

Regards,
DR.(MRS).TELMA SAVIMBI