[GUI] CLAIM YOUR LUCKY WINNING...

elgordo_lottery at whipmail.com elgordo_lottery at whipmail.com
Sat Mar 6 14:52:21 EST 2004

EL GORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COMPANY S.L
PLAZA COLONE-28080
MADRID-SPAIN.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
REF Nº: EGSL/25003127/CSL/02
BATCH Nº: 0007571982

DEAR FRIEND, CLAIM YOUR LUCKY WINNING...

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the
results EL GORDO SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM, Held  12 January 2004. Your
name attached to a ticket number 025-1146992-750 with
serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers
4-18-24-30-31-35 which consequently won the lottery in
the 3rd category. You are therefore been approved for
a lump sum payout of  800,000.00 (Eight hundred
thousand Euros ) in cash credited to the file
reference number: EGSL/25003127/CSL/02. This is from
the  total cash price of  5,368,770.00 (Five million
three hundred and sixty-eight thousand, seven hundred
and seventy Euros only) shared among the seventeen
international winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with our accredited
offshore bank  insured to your name awaiting  claim.
 We advice that you keep this award from public notice
until your claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of
this program by participants. All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
25,000 names from Asia, Africa, Australia, Canada,
U.S.A. ,New Zealand, Europe and North America as part
of our international promotions program which we
conduct once every year. We hope that with part of
your prize, you will part-take in our end of year high
stake $1,300,000,000.00 international lottery.

To begin your claim please contact your claim agent,
Mr. Jose Williams, (Director of International
operations, Super Standard Company)   Tel: +34 ,OR via
Email: superstandard at terra.es   for processing and
remittance of your prize fund into your designated
bank account.

Note: All prize funds must be claimed before the 30TH
of March 2004 after this date all funds will be
returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as
unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please endeavour to quote your
reference and batch numbers in every correspondence
with us to your claim agent. Furthermore, should there
be any change in your address do inform your claim
agent as soon as possible. Congratulation once again
from all members of our staff and thank you for being
part of our promotion program.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification. Please do not

Best regards
The Management.