[GUI] Someone is trying to find experiences about: gui@haskell.org

POSTING NOTIFICATION posting.notification at learning-web.us
Wed Jun 9 01:08:32 EDT 2004

**OPINION SHARING ALERT**

A user is attempting to share experiences and opinions about you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view postings about you use this link:

http://5.shyx.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=gui@haskell.org

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System. This is a simple system in which you can set-up searches that this website will perform for you each and every day. After performing the searches that you have specified, our Daily Searching System will send your search results to you via email.

By setting up Daily Searches for all the people and businesses that matter to you, you will be assured to find out right away when a user submits a Experience Request that is interesting to you.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be informed if a user posts about you at our website in the future please add your email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://1.shyxp.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=gui@haskell.org

Regards,

SYEC Support