[GUI] A posting has just been made at our website about: gui@haskell.org

EXPERIENCE.SUPPORT at SHAREOPINION.BIZ EXPERIENCE.SUPPORT at SHAREOPINION.BIZ
Sat Jun 5 17:41:13 EDT 2004

This is not commercial email.

A user is trying to share experiences and opinions about you in our online community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view all of the postings made at our website about you use this link:

http://4.shyx.biz/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=gui%40haskell.org

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System. This is a simple system in which you can set-up searches that this website will perform for you each and every day. After performing the searches that you have specified, our Daily Searching System will send your search results to you via email.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  postings are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List.

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://8.shyx.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=gui%40haskell.org

Regards,

SYEC Support Department