[GUI] Port library for Mac OS X

Wolfgang Thaller wolfgang.thaller@gmx.net
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:49:13 +0100

I've had a look at the Port library, and I think I like it.
It looks as if it won't be too difficult to port it to Mac OS X - I'll
see what I can do to make it happen.

Of course, there's the ever-present menu bar issue (on Mac OS, a menu
bar is associated with an application, not with a window). I'll try to
work around that somehow.

Are there some simple example programs implemented using the Port
library that I could use for testing my implementation?

I've got some exams coming up in the next two weeks, so I don't know
how much time I'll really have, so don't expect results too soon.

Cheers,

Wolfgang