[GUI] Opinion summary.

Nick Name nick.name@inwind.it
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:37:15 +0100

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:13:53 +0000
Axel Simon <A.Simon@ukc.ac.uk> wrote:

> I added a summary which I would like you
>  to have a look at

I have read the summary, and there is one point I do not completely
undestand: the one named "look and feel". Did you mean that we cannot
achieve native look and feel, and so we shall enable the user of the
library to achieve native look and feel if he wants? I think that by
well-defining the in-famous high-level interface, one could solve the
problem, but it will come later.

As a second point, we have to design the interface so that it's
implementable for new backends that could come (but I cannot think of a
way of NOT enabling this).

V.