osx conundrum

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 01:49:17 UTC 2021

The issue would be macports.  It uses its own version of the iconv lib and
that always gets headaches if the ghc touches anything else.

if you’re using macports you have to make sure everything is Mac ports only
for ghc linking.

Else you have to make sure you don’t touch any macports c Libs via ghc.