osx conundrum

YueCompl compl.yue at icloud.com
Wed Oct 13 12:13:52 UTC 2021

Maybe you'd like to install a virtual instance of OSX and test things from clean scratch, I'd expect any routine installation of GHC should work, then add macports/homebrew etc. to bisect the culprit.

Free VirtualBox should do, VMWare Fusion or Parallel Desktop can offer even smoother experience at some fees/cost.