Haskell platform on OSX?

David Duke duke.j.david at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 10:01:24 UTC 2019

I was trying to bring my ghc installation  on OSX up to date (currently
8.6.3), I believe the latest is 8.8.
So I visited haskell.org clicked 'Downloads' then  'Haskell Platform',
which has been my preferred method of installing/updating. Then under 'How
to get it' there is a list of platforms' so I hopefully select  OSX' I then
see:

Lets get started
"You appear to be using Mac OS X. See below
<https://www.haskell.org/platform/mac.html#other-platforms> for other
operating systems."
Indeed there are like below to the others. But nothing happens there is no
download starting, and no link to select for OSX.

Is this a problem, error or undocumented feature.

Could you please advise on how to get hold of the platform for OSX..?

thanks
David Duke