GHC HEAD documentation once again available

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Sun Mar 31 00:56:07 UTC 2019

TL;DR. A snapshot of GHC's documentation from the master branch can
       always be found at [2].

Hi everyone,

Quite a while ago I made it a habit of periodically pushing
documentation snapshots from GHC's master branch to
downloads.haskell.org [1]. Unfortunately, despite some attempts at
automating this process, this frequently grew out-of-date.

I am happy to report that documentation snapshots are now generated
as a product of GHC's CI process and made available here [2]. The old
downloads.haskell.org URL redirects to [2] and consequently should now
always be up-to-date.

Let me know if you notice anything amiss.

Cheers,

- Ben

[1] https://downloads.haskell.org/ghc/master/
[2] https://ghc.gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/doc/