Trac to GitLab migration underway

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Sun Mar 10 21:38:42 UTC 2019

Ben Gamari <ben at well-typed.com> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have started the process of migrating GHC's Trac content to GitLab.
> GitLab (gitlab.haskell.org) and Trac (ghc.haskell.org) will be down
> until this process has finished. I will post updates as necessary.

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that the ticket and issue import processes are now
complete and gitlab.haskell.org is back online. There are still a few
final steps remaining which I will be carrying out over the next few
days:

 * Put in place redirect logic for Trac ticket and Wiki URLs

 * Add issue comments showing commit messages, replicating the previous
   Trac behavior

 * Migrate the GHC Blog entries

 * Make the old Trac instance again accessible in read-only mode

However, while I do this you should feel free to use gitlab.haskell.org freely.
If you notice any issues with the import feel free to open a ticket here [1].

Cheers,

- Ben

[1] https://gitlab.haskell.org/bgamari/gitlab-migration/issues