Call for lightning talks and participation -- Haskell Implementors' Workshop
mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Sep 16 08:14:18 UTC 2018
Call for Contributions
ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Implementors’ Workshop
Sunday, 23 September, 2018
Co-located with ICFP 2018
St. Louis, Missouri, US
The Haskell Implementors Workshop is only one week away! Time to look
at our great program at
and plan your day!
Like in the previous years, we will have slots for lightning talks. And
because they were so successful last year, we will have more!
Anything related to Haskell implementations, fun uses of Haskell etc.
goes. Feel free to tell us about ongoing work, to entertain, to rant,
to stir a debate!
(If you ever have been to a security or crypto conference, you might
have attended their “rump session”. While there will not be alcohol
involved at HIW, I hope that we can still match their creativity and
* There are 3 sets of 3 lightning talks.
* Sign-up is on day of the event, in person, on paper. No prior
* Lightning talks are 8 mins or less.
If you know that your lightning talk takes less time, please say so,
and maybe we can put four lightning talks into the slot.
* Lightning talks do not count as peer-reviewed publications and are
not published in the conference proceedings.
* Edwin Brady (University of St. Andrews, UK)
* Joachim Breitner – chair (DFINITY / University of Pennsylvania)
* Ben Gamari (Well-Typed LLP)
* Michael Hanus (Kiel University)
* Roman Leshchinsky (Facebook)
* Niki Vazou (University of Maryland)
* Joachim Breitner <joachim at cis.upenn.edu>
former post-doctoral researcher
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Glasgow-haskell-users