Unable to compile ghc-8.2.2 with ghc-8.4.3

Ben Gamari ben at smart-cactus.org
Wed Aug 22 20:20:51 UTC 2018

Indeed, GHC can indeed produce (very slow) C. This is known as unregisterised mode [1]. That being said, I'm not sure that helps you with the task at hand. Afterall, you still would need a haskell compiler to build your unregisterised compiler.

[1] https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/Unregisterised