TH Show instance not working.

Li-yao Xia lysxia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 07:29:23 UTC 2017

Hi David,

mkShow is probably making two separate declarations for "show" ([FunD
"show" _, FunD "show" _]) instead of one declaration with two clauses
([FunD "show" [Clause ..., Clause ...]]).
Both pretty-print to the same text, but only the second one is actually
valid. When there is only one constructor, both alternatives end up the
same.

Li-yao