Simon's email classified as spam

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Sun Jun 19 19:08:09 UTC 2016

Dear GHC devs/users
This is another test to see if email from me, relayed via Haskell.org, ends up in your spam folder.  Gershom thinks he’s fixed it (below).  Can I trespass on your patience once more?
Just let me know if this email ends up in your inbox or spam.  Can you cc John and Gershom (but perhaps not everyone else)?  Thanks
Simon