Proposal: ArgumentDo

Ryan Trinkle ryan.trinkle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:40:05 UTC 2016

I'm very on the fence on this topic, but one point i haven't seen mentioned
is the influence of syntax highlighting on this.  My guess is that I would
like this extension when I have syntax highlighting available and would
dislike it when I do not.

Also, I agree with Carter about the record update syntax - I find it harder
to parse visually than most other parts of the language, and I expect I'd
find curly brace syntax for inline 'do' harder to parse in a similar way.
On the other hand, maybe I should get used to both...