Retro-Haskell: can we get seq somewhat under control?

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 05:13:37 UTC 2016

I don't want to actually put the dictionary there. I want to *pretend* to
put the dictionary there. In testing mode, I want to be able to "take one
out" by making it out of whole cloth; in production mode I want to just
assume there are no bottoms in the constraints and never ever make the
dictionaries. But this all is probably better discussed on the existing
proposal, now that I know it exists. There are some considerable
complications raised there.