Using stringize and string concatenation in ghc preprocessing

Boespflug, Mathieu m at tweag.io
Sun Aug 21 20:31:37 UTC 2016

Hi Harendra,

I ran into this very problem recently. Turns out -traditional knows string
concatenation too. I seem to remember learning this by browsing the GHC
source code, but now I can't find any occurrence of this pattern. But
here's an example of how to do string concatenation with CPP in
-traditional mode:
https://github.com/tweag/sparkle/blob/a4e481aa5180b6ec93c219f827aefe932b66a953/inline-java/src/Foreign/JNI.hs#L274
.

HTH,