SHA256SUMS file for GHC 7.4.2

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Mar 31 16:02:22 UTC 2015

Hi Andres,

The SHA256SUMS file and signature are part of my modus operandi. :) I
began doing the release management work for GHC during the GHC 7.8
release cycle, and since then I've shipped every release with said
file, and a detached GPG signature.

Ian, my predecessor, didn't previously sign releases in this manner.
As a result, you'll only find SHA256SUMS officially available for
7.8.1 and beyond.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 7:02 AM, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez <asr at eafit.edu.co> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For GHC 7.10.1 or GHC 7.8.4 I could find the SHA256SUMS files in
> http://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/7.10.1/ and
> http://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/7.8.4/, respectively.
>
> The SHA256SUMS file for GHC 7.4.2 isn't in
> http://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/7.4.2/. Where can I find this file?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Andrés