ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.10.1 Release Candidate 3

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Mon Mar 16 20:30:09 UTC 2015

We are pleased to announce the third release candidate for GHC 7.10.1:

    https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/7.10.1-rc3
    https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/7.10.1-rc3/docs/html/

This includes the source tarball and bindists for Windows and Debian
Linux. FreeBSD, CentOS and Mac OS X binary distributions will follow
soon. These binaries and tarballs have an accompanying
SHA256SUMS file signed by my GPG key id (0x3B58D86F).

We plan to make the 7.10.1 final release at the end of this week - so
please test as much as possible; bugs are much cheaper if we find them
before the release!

The list of issues we plan on fixing can always be found in an
up-to-date form here:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/GHC-7.10.1

--
Regards,